Patient satisfaction questionnaire 2016
The treatment for cataract and surgical procedures such as refractive surgery (eye lasers, for example) are interventions a patient will not make that quickly.
It is therefore immensely important that the process runs flawlessly from beginning to end. From the information search about the symptoms to the treatment of the eye condition or eye disease itself, the aftercare, the cost, etc.
This is why Brussels Eye Doctors annually survey their patients' satisfaction. These provide us with important insights and teach us a great deal.
What topics were covered in the survey?
- Clarity about the costs
- Providing of information about the treatment
- Result of the treatment
- Arrangement at the practice
- Recommendations to friends
Below are the results of the 2016 survey.
1. How do you know Brussels Eye Doctors?
64% of the respondents knew Brussels Eye Doctors via a personal acquaintance.
2. On arrival, were you professionally and warmly received?
98% were convinced that they received a professional welcome.
3. In your opinion, dit the doctor take enough time to diagnose and answer any additional questions?
96% answered yes.
4. Was the preparatory examination done in a professional matter?
93% of the respondents felt that the preparatory examination was done in a professional manner.
5. Were all your questions answered?
According to 98% of the respondants, all questions were answered.
6. Was the cost price an obstruction to you?
For 55% of the respondants the cost price wasn't an obstruction.
7. Would you recommend our practice to family, friends, acquaintances?
94% would recommend Brussels Eye Doctors to family, friends or acquaintances.
8. How would you assess your visit to our practice?
97% gave excellent to very good ratings after a visit to our practice.
9. Would you undergo the oparation again?
92% would undergo the operation again.
10. Did you obtain an appointment within reasonable time?
99% of respondents feel that they obtained an appointment within reasonable time.